Sunday 6 June 2010

♥ LOWRIE ♥




Hello my name is Lowrie an I byde at Sunshine Cottage. 
I wis born on Monday 29th March 2010. 
When I wis born I needed some extra TLC so I cam inta da hoose 
ta git bottle fed, but noo I'm moved inta a fine cozy pen wi Buttons, 
da caddy lamb, in da byre .

Well, it's been almost 3 months since the stork delivered Lowrie into the loving arms of the Shetland people and I decided it was high time that I paid the wee piglet a visit...(as it turns out the term "wee" needs to be applied very loosely as the first 3 months of a new piglets life are prime plumping time).

And this is how I whiled away the hours on a not-so-sunny afternoon in early June...


LOWRIE AND BUTTONS SAY "SUP"


LOWRIE LIKES TO EAT SMALL CHILDREN


AND BIG CHILDREN



YOU TOO CAN GET YOUR OVARIES STAMPED ON BY A SMALL, HOOFED CREATURE...


No comments:

Post a Comment